Chair: Michael Thiel (BASF, Germany)
Co-Chair: Arno Büthe (Heraeus, Germany)
Secretariat Officer Responsible: Maxime Eliat
The registration dossiers of Pd and Pd compounds have been finalized in 2016 and can be submitted by registrants as of Q1 2017. The maintenance of the dossiers will start in 2018.
Interested in joining the Consortium or buying a LoA? Please visit our dedicated webpage.
PALLADIUM & PALLADIUM COMPOUNDS INVENTORY (INCLUDING CLASSIFICATIONS) AND ID CARDS:
ID Cards Palladium
- ID Diamminedichloropalladium
- ID Diammonium hexachloropalladate
- ID Dichlorobis(triphenylphosphine)palladium
- ID Dihydrogen tetrachloropalladate(2-)
- ID Dipotassium hexachloropalladate
- ID Disodium tetrachloropalladate
- ID Palladium
- ID Palladium (II) di(4-oxopent-2-en-2-oate)
- ID Palladium dichloride
- ID Palladium dihydroxide
- ID Palladium dinitrate
- ID Palladium monoxide
- ID Palladium sulphate
- ID Palladium(II) acetate
- ID Tetraamminepalladium (II) nitrate
- ID Tetraamminepalladium(2+) diacetate
- ID Tetraamminepalladium(2+) dichloride
- ID Tetraamminepalladium(2+) dihydroxide_SIEF
- ID Tetrakis(triphenylphosphine)palladium
IDENTIFIED USES OF PALLADIUM:
The identified uses of the palladium substances registered by the PMC have been covered in Exposure Scenarios (ES) when needed. These Exposure Scenarios are not only a requirement for the REACH registration dossiers but must also be communicated down the supply chain to downstream users (DU) via the Extended Safety Data Sheets (eSDS).
Once a DU has received the eSDS, they need to:
- Check whether it covers their use
- Check whether the conditions of safe use correspond to the operational conditions and risk management measures implemented at their site.
This section of the website has been developed to assist in the communication along the supply chain. It provides to all PMC members but also downstream users and potential new co-registrants with the most recent list of identified uses and versions of existing DU ES extracted from the chemical safety reports (CSR) of palladium and palladium compounds covered by the PMC.
You will find below the list of identified uses (and Exposure Scenarios when relevant) by substance.
Diammonium hexachloropalladate uses
Dichlorobis (triphenylphosphine) palladium uses
Dihydrogen tetrachloropalladate(2-) (in solution) uses
Dipotassium hexachloropalladate uses
Disodium tetrachloropalladate uses
Palladium (II) di(4-oxopent-2-en-2-oate) uses
Palladium dichloride uses
Palladium dihydroxide uses
Palladium dinitrate uses
Palladium monoxide uses
Palladium sulphate uses
Palladium(II) acetate uses
Tetraamminepalladium (II) nitrate (in solution) uses
Tetraamminepalladium(2+) diacetate uses
Tetraamminepalladium(2+) dichloride uses
Tetraamminepalladium(2+) dihydroxide uses
If your use is not covered or if you need more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
ECHA website section for Downstream Users (available in 22 EU languages)
Guidance documents drafted by Eurometaux and ECHA
Image Credits: Jurii/ Wikimedia Commons/CC by 3.0