Managers: Zinaida Nazarenko
- The EU Conflict Minerals Regulation:
- to ensure a smooth implementation of the EU Conflict Minerals Regulation as an adequate input into the different revisions of the Regulation,
- to follow the activities related to responsible sourcing at OECD level which could impact the EU Regulation.
- Circular Economy Action Plan:
- to provide a better understanding of the EU waste regulations and guidelines,
- to prepare and ensure adequate contribution of precious metals in scopes of Waste Shipment Regulation and Waste Framework Directive.
- Overall objective:
- to exchange and discuss information, knowledge and best practices with Platform Members and external guests,
- to conduct advocacy strategy and activities towards EU policy makers on topics relevant for the precious metals sector,
- to ensure a strong and credible responsible sourcing / due diligence and sustainability policy within the precious metals industry,
- to increase the visibility of precious metals industry, exchange of practice with various stakeholders and industry representatives.