Chair: Michael Thiel (BASF, Germany)
Co-Chair: Arno Büthe (Heraeus, Germany)
Secretariat Officer Responsible: Jelle Mertens
The maintenance of the dossiers started in 2018. Dossier Evaluation is expected due to testing proposal submitted for Rh III compounds on genotoxicity.
Interested in joining the EPMF or buying a LoA? Please visit our dedicated webpage.
Check our registration status and timeline:
RHODIUM & RHODIUM COMPOUNDS INVENTORY (INCLUDING CLASSIFICATIONS) AND ID CARDS:
- ID Carbonyl(pentane-2,4-dionato-O,O')(triphenylphosphine)rhodium
- ID Carbonylhydrotris(triphenylphosphine)rhodium
- ID Di-µ-chloro-bis(hapto-1,5-cyclooctadiene)dirhodium(I)
- ID Diammonium sodium hexakis(nitrito-N)rhodate
- ID Dicarbonyl(pentane-2,4-dionato-O,O')rhodium
- ID Dirhodium trioxide
- ID Dirhodium trisulphate
- ID Rhodium
- ID Rhodium trichloride
- ID Rhodium trihydroxide
- ID Rhodium triiodide
- ID Rhodium trinitrate
- ID Rhodium tris(2-ethylhexanoate)
- ID Rhodium(III) acetate
- ID Tris(triphenylphosphine) rhodium (I) chloride
IDENTIFIED USES OF RHODIUM :
The identified uses of the rhodium substances registered by the EPMF have been covered in Exposure Scenarios (ES) when needed. These Exposure Scenarios are not only a requirement for the REACH registration dossiers but must also be communicated down the supply chain to downstream users (DU) via the Extended Safety Data Sheets (eSDS).
Once a DU has received the eSDS, they need to:
• Check whether it covers their use
• Check whether the conditions of safe use correspond to the operational conditions and risk management measures implemented at their site.
This section of the website has been developed to assist in the communication along the supply chain. It provides to all EPMF members but also downstream users and potential new co-registrants with the most recent list of identified uses and versions of existing DU ES extracted from the chemical safety reports (CSR) of rhodium covered by the EPMF.
You will find below the list of identified uses (and Exposure Scenarios when relevant) by substance.
Diammonium sodium hexakis(nitrito-N)rhodate uses
Dirhodium trioxide uses
Dirhodium trisulphate uses
Rhodium (III) acetate uses
Rhodium trichloride (hydrate) uses
Rhodium trihydroxide uses
Rhodium triiodide uses
Rhodium trinitrate uses
Rhodium tris(2-ethylhexanoate) (in solution) uses
Tris(triphenylphosphine) rhodium (I) chloride uses
If your use is not covered or if you need more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.